2023 USBA Season Details
2023 Season schedule and format:Schedule:
- Click here to download the schedule in pdf format
- 22 Game schedule played over 14 weeks.
- 17 Teams: 8 teams in Tier 1 and 9 teams in Tier 2
- Each team will play at each team in their division at least 2 times.
- June 10th games is on Saturday
- Top 9 teams from overall standings make the playoffs. The criteria used for tiebreakers are: Points, Wins, Run Differential, Head to Head.
- Teams ranked 10th to 16th will play in year end knock out tournament on Saturday Sept 16th, 2023. Winner of the tournament will get the 10th and final playoff spot.
- Top 6 teams will get a bye in first round. All series are best out of 3.
- Round 1: 10 v 7 and 9 v 8 - Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Round 2: 8 v 1, 7 v 2, 6 v 3, 5 v 4 - Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Players must have minimum of 10 games played to qualify for playoffs and year end tournament
- If games are cancelled due to rain, they will be deemed as tie (There is no room this year for makeup games). Games are only cancelled if the fields are not safe to play or if there is lightning.
- Please provide proper player names to statskeeper when giving your lineup. No nicknames are allowed!
Please view the rules section for all other rules.