USBA Update

To all USBA players,
We hope you and your families are healthy and safe during this turbulent time.  We wanted to give you a quick update in regards to the upcoming 2020 season. So far all permits are put on hold till June 1st. We are getting constant updates from the town of Markham and will have more information in the coming weeks to see if we can begin the season in June.  If you have any questions or concerns please email us at [email protected]

Thank you,

USBA Committee